Saturday, January 5, 2008

DAYTONA NIGHTS..............New Year's Eve

We had a wild time on the streets of Daytona on New Year's Eve. We were witnessing to people as others were being arrested for different reasons. The enemy was hard at work on this night. The team consisted of Pastor Troy, Pastor Alex & Holly, Pastor Craig, Christy, Rusty and I. The team hits Razzle's on a very busy night.

Pastor Alex ministers the WORD to some guys that were hanging out.Sister Holly ministers to a lady.Rusty giving the WORD to a young man.

I ministered to this young man that comes out to dance and entertain the people around outside the club. Jimmy has a very low self esteem and knows that the people are actually making fun of him but he said that he does it to make people laugh and for him to feel accepted. He told me that he attends church but he really does not have a relationship with the Lord. I talked to him about hooking up with us and getting a real relationship with the Lord.


Pastor Alex ministering the WORD to another brother..............Then praying with him.

This man named "Joel" was the highlight of my night. He walked across the street with his party hat on and looked right at me. I asked him if he was living his life for Jesus and he responded with "i'm agnostic". I told him that he was a mess and his eyes started to tear up and he immediately told me that he wanted to have a relationship with JESUS!! We talked for quite a while about having a relationship with Jesus............

he then repented of his sin and prayed to receive JESUS and live his life for JESUS!!!!! I got his number and have not been able to contact him yet but I look forward to discipling Joel.

The police were thick and the patty wagon was full by the end of the night. Many people were ministered the Word of God and were given a chance to really start out having a better New Year.

No comments: