Saturday, June 21, 2008

DAYTONA FRIDAY NIGHTS..............

We had a time again on the strip in Daytona Beach. The team consisted of Pastor Troy, Pastor Scott, RAVEN Deb, Eileen, Destiny, Brittany, Brett and myself. We wanted to hit the Aqua Club tonight but the team was so busy outside of Razzle's that we were never able to move the team.

We had our first poster sign attached to the cross tonight!! It really opens the door to share the Word. So many read the sign and dropped their heads. We want to get a variety of signs with different scripture for different events and different places that we minister. It is so effective!!! If you are interested in helping with the expense for these please e-mail me @ pastorterry@cfl.rr.com We get the signs done at Kinko's and they are $23.00 a piece.

Pastor Troy will comment on this sign also that he made. It was super effective catching the eyes of so many people. He stood right outside the front door most of the night.When you get this cross stood up the sign is visible from a good distance. Eileen and Pastor Scott minister to the lady in yellow. I ministered to the one in the dark clothing with the silver belt. She was very respectful as I told her how she could be a stumbling block for some guy stepping into sin by lusting over her. I told her that she was glorifying the devil with the way she was dressed. I asked her what her grandma would think about how she was dressed. She said that her grandma would throw a fit. She proclaimed to love Jesus and I told her that she was doing nothing to show her love for Him. This picture gives you a good look at how these girls dress. Most of them are dressed like this. They dress like prostitutes!!

I had one that said that she was living her life for Jesus and I said to her "your dressed like a hooker and your living your life for Jesus"? She came back at me like she was going to hit me calling me a "country red neck along with some foul language". I said "look at you, the Bible says out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks". I did not focus near as much with her as I did with the people that stopped to see what was going on. She turned out to be a tool to minister to a number of people. She did receive the Word though on the way she was living her life.

Eileen and I ministered to this couple from Poland. They were Catholics as most from Poland are. They were just as lost as most Catholics in the U.S. The guy told me that he loved Jesus and Mary. I told him that Jesus said in John 14:15 that "if you love Me you will keep My commands. He said that he did that. I questioned him as to if he was intoxicated tonight? He said "yes" I am. I told him that he was going against the commands of the Jesus that he said he loves. I asked if the lady was his wife. He said no but they live together. I said "you love Jesus so I know that you are not having sex with her are you"? He answered "yes we make love". I told him "no man, you are not making love, you are having sex and again your going against the commands of God". The couple was very respectful and said that they were going to work on getting a better relationship with Jesus.

PT minsters to some ladies.PT minsters to this lady after closing time. He will comment on this soon......I have to ask PT if this really was a lady.....the more I look I am not sure?????Eileen minsters to this man from Africa. She will comment on this soon...............They looked to have a real good conversation and she said that he may be joining us for church on Sunday.

Here is another place that is on our target of places to hit. They call it a "gentlemen's club", I call it a "pervert's club". I look forward to minstering there!!!!

It looks like we will be attending the ball on July 12th. We will have our good friend and awesome brother in the Lord, William Taylor from Durham, North Carolina to assist us that weekend.

The highlight of the night came on our way home. The last few weeks we have been cruising through a rough neighborhood on the way home. We always see drug dealers, drug addicts, alcoholics, and prostitutes in this area. We passed a lady of the night just as we were getting ready to turn off of Ridgewood. Eileen and I could tell that she was a prostitute. We turned the corner and stopped. She was a little ways off but she started toward the van. I told Eileen that there would be no way that she would come all the way up to us because she would get close and be able to read the van then she would walk off. She continued all the way to my window of the van!! I said "what's going on" and she responded with "are you the police"? I said "no" and extended my hand to her and she put her very cold hand in mine. I held it and told her that my name was Pastor Terry. She said "oh my God" and dropped her head putting her hands over her face and began to cry. We talked to Yolanda and told her that we would like to get with her tomorrow to take her to dinner and try to help her. Yolanda is hooked on crack and is selling her body to support her habit. She told us that she has kids. She did not stop crying the whole time that we were with her. Imagine being on the dark streets @ 3:45 a.m. and doing what she does??? Crack is destroying the lives of so many people and is one of the devil's favorite tools. She did not have a number that we could contact her at but she promised that she would contact us. PLEASE PRAY that she will contact us!!!!

We will be hitting the streets again tomorrow night so if you are in the area of Daytona Beach give me a call (386) 492-7826.

No comments: