Sunday, June 22, 2008

Daytona Saturday Nights...............

We were out again last night into the same things. God mockers, false converts galore, drunken Catholics, Baptists, Methodists, etc. professing to be right with Jesus. We had many more mockers tonight, people that would mock Jesus and say awful things about Him of course accompanied with profanity. Children of the devil is what they were. Satan has blinded them and will laugh at them in hell because he was successful in deceiving them. The team consisted of Pastor Scott, Pastor Craig & Toni, Brittany, Brett, Destiny, Christy, Daniel, Lora, Kayla, RAVEN Deb, and I.

The crowd was larger than last night and the team stayed busy all night.Brittany (17 years old) ministers to a guy.

Update on Yolanda from last night. It was so awesome because I was not able to locate her on the way there. I prayed that the Lord would lead me where she was on the way home. I checked the area on the way home and still could not locate her. I was led to turn down a dark street that I have never been on. I drove two blocks and there she was standing (working) on the corner. We talked again about her getting her life right. She confessed when asked about using crack today that she had. She was under the influence as we talked. She said that she would go to church in the morning. I ask that you all continue to pray for her. She has a son and a 1 year old grand baby.

We have more pictures to come.

We will be back out on the streets possibly Wednesday but for sure Friday.

3 comments:

RAVEN Deb said...

Christy was also there...amen All the young sisters in Daytona were out sharing their faith...amen

RAVEN Ministries Int'l Church said...

It says Christy. Little trouble reading???

RAVEN Deb said...

I KNOW THAT EDIT BUTTON TOO...LOL....MY BROTHER...