Monday, July 7, 2008

RAVEN REVOLUTION - DAYTONA SATURDAY NIGHTS!!

It was a wild night on the streets of Daytona Beach on Saturday night. I was setting up the cross when I heard alot of commotion coming from across the street. I quickly got finished and started across the street to a couple officers accompanying an unruly female toward a squad car. I had been watching for traffic to clear and they officers were actually coming toward me. I moved over as much as I could only to hear "get out of my way" from one of the officers. I thought that I had given him plenty of room. I didn't think much of it until I had the officer leaning over my shoulder telling me that if I got in his way again that he would arrest me. I told him that I tried the best I could to give him as much room as I could. He had started across the street when I really wanted to say something different but was directed by the Holy Spirit to apologize. I said "officer if I did anything that interfered with you tonight I apologize". He then said "if you keep running your mouth I am going to take you in". I think that his real problem was with Jesus. He needs to get saved and maybe we can work on that in the near future.The officers get the drunk female to the squad car.The woman was pushed from a vehicle during a fight with her boyfriend right around the same time and was ministered to by several of the team. These are good examples of the devil at work.
John 10:10 The thief comes to steal, kill, and destroy........
Pastor Scott and Pastor Craig minister to a guy.
Chad stands on a wall and reads the Word of God to people passing by while Hope holds the cross.
Brittany ministers to a young guy.
Pastor Sergio (RAVEN MIAMI) prays over a guy that requested prayer.

Pastor Troy ministers to Horace for around 45 minutes.


Troy ministered to this guy that has a real attitude which landed him in jail later in the night.
Pastor Sergio holds his Bible in the air and open air preaches to everyone within hearing distance.
Pastor Troy, Pastor Sam, and Pastor Scott minister to these females which look like prostitutes. They claim to be Christians as most do but they fit right into the world. I ministered to them just prior and told them that they were dressed for the devil and looked more like prostitutes much more than women of God.

James 4:4 - If your a friend of the world, you are an enemy of God.
Chad holds the cross in front of Razzle's.
Chad ministers to a guy.

No comments: